Thursday 2 May 2013

Planning: Rough design of pages


Shortly after I had researched a number of things about my magazine, I had then gathered the information I had learnt and had drawn some rough ideas on paper. I started constructing a rough design on what my idealised pages should look like, as shown I have also drawn down my knowledge on the codes and conventions that I will include. This gave me a rough understanding on how I should construct my magazine when producing the real thing, as I will be developing my ideas later on. 




                                                  Front Page





                                                     Contents Page





Double page spread

                                                                   Masthead


No comments:

Post a Comment